Monday, January 11, 2010

Dexter

I've been curious about the hit Showtime series Dexter. Two or three weeks ago I saw the season 4 finally was coming up and a couple of buddies were extremely psyched about it. Today I was bored (more than normal) so I decided to look up the season on the internet. I searched for like an hour and after some frustration I asked one of my friends who I know is a super fan to tell me where he saw the seasons and he pointed me to watchdexteronline.net. Holy crap I've been only able to see 4 episodes but I am HOOKED!!!! One of the best shows I have ever seen, I'd say right up there with House (he's my role model and personal god). If you haven't seen the show you should definitely pick it up. If you've seen House it's pretty similar, a smarter and larger-than-life person trying to fit into society. Where House saves lives, Dexter takes them. Their biggest similarity is that they both love the puzzle no matter the cost. Dexter is a genius serial killer who only kills people who deserve it all the while working for the police as a forensic blood-splatter expert. I don't want to get into too many details and spoil the fun but this is a definite pick up for any police-crime-horror-puzzle-dark-comedy fan.
NOTE: the site I posted presents the videos from megavideo.com, so after some time (ranging from 45 to 70 min) the player will cease to function and obligate you to wait for about an hour. You have been WARNED.....

No comments:

Post a Comment